While using Internet, you can use various tips and tricks that will make your browsing experience even better. Tips and tricks used are very simple and easy to follow. You just need to do it 2-3 times and your mind will memorize itself. The main thing is that using internet effectively with the help of tools, apps and shortcuts will make you better and fast than anybody else. Internet is very vast and increasing. If you know the right tips and tricks to use to fast and better, you will be seeing yourself going ahead than the rest.
You may have used few of them but I bet not all of them.
Today I am going to tell you the 15 Most simple internet tips and tricks that you must know in order to work fast on the browsers:-
- Typing HTTP before a Website : - It's a time waste to type http while before a website address in your browser. If you want to open a website, simply type it's name and nothing else. For example, if you want to open this website type TECHPANDEY.COM and browser will open the website.
- Typing WWW before a Website : - It's also not necessary to type WWW in front of a website's address. However if you type www the websites tend to open fast than usual.
- CTRL + Enter = Suppose you want to open a website having .com at the end. Type the address like TECHPANDEY and hit Ctrl+Enter and .com will automatically be added at the end by the browser.
- TAB key - Have you ever used this key while using Internet? I guess most you have not used it. Suppose you are filling up a form on the internet. You type your first name and then you need to move to the next box where you need to fill your last name. Are you using mouse? If yes, then from now on don't use mouse again and again for moving from one box to another. Press TAB key from the keyboard to move. This way everything will be faster and you will fill the form fast.
- SHIFT + TAB = It will take you one box back. If you made the mistake in your name and moved to the next box. Press Shift + Tab to go back to the previous box to correct it.
- ALT + D = Press and hold down ALT key and press D from the keyboard. This will take you to the address bar of the browser and you can type a new address. You don't have to use your mouse.
- F5 = Press the F5 key from the keyboard to refresh or reload the web page if it's not loaded properly
- F11 = Press the F11 key from keyboard to make your browser full screen. Have you ever tried this? No, try now. Press F11 from the keyboard and see the effect.
- Ctrl and + or - key = Press and hold down Ctrl key and press + or - key from the numeric keypad to increase and decrease the font size of your browser. For people using laptop, Press and hold Ctrl key and move your mouse wheel, you can notice the difference in the font size of the browser.
- Ctrl + B = Pressing Ctrl + B will open your bookmarks if you ever made one. Now a days, you can see a Star in the address bar. Click on star whenever you like a webpage. It will bookmark it for future.
- Ctrl +F= It will open the find box. Suppose you are seeing a result and you want to find out your roll number. Press and type the roll no. It will search for you.
- BackSpace Key = Pressing the backspace key in a browser will take you one page back.
- Plug-ins and Addons = Almost all the browser now a days have many important and use full add-ons which you can use to enhance your browsing experience.
- Ctrl + Mouse Click - Press and hold down ctrl key and clicking with the mouse on any link within a web page will open the page in a new tab for later viewing.
- Alternative Internet Browsers - If your browsers hangs too much, try other such as Google chrome, mozilla firefox, Opera and safari.
Certainly many of these tips and tricks about internet you don't know. You must have used few of them but not all. So, try to remember them and use them regularly so make your browsing capability fast and secondly you can do almost anything with the keyboard. So try it.
Top 10 Cool Google search Tips and Tricks
Top 10 Cool Google search Tips and Tricks
If you know any better tricks, do let us know.
Subscribe and share is what I ask in return.