Indian recipes are famous all over the world because they are delicious and spicy. Indian food has so many recipes that you even can't count. There are many websites and blogs who have Indian Recipes as their main content. Secondly, these blogs and websites give every method to cook the food. Indian Cuisine is totally different from other countries. Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian are both explained in simple and easy steps with all the ingredients required in the below mentioned websites. You don't need to look for recipes anywhere else. Few of these websites also have all the menu preparation in Hindi.
Here are my best 5 websites or blog for Indian recipes which you can trust:-
1. Nisha Madhulika
- www.nishamadhulika.com - This blog is simply the best. You will find Indian vegetarian recipes in Hindi. Every possible Indian recipe is added in the website with the videos. Food recipes from FoodBix also added. Every ingredients are easy to follow. Steps given for the preparation of food is very easy to follow. You can read and make your recipe quickly.
2. Tarla Dalal
- www.tarladalal.com - Second best website where I visit most of the time after nishamadhulika. It contains thousands of recipes from everywhere in the India with different taste. You will find every North Indian food and every south Indian recipe on this website. The website is in english.However, the ingredients name are given in hindi as well.
3. Sanjeev Kapoor
- www.sanjeevkapoor.com - Those who cook, they surely know Sanjeev Kapoor. He is one of the best cooks professionally. He is recognized all over India for his delicious cooking. You can find several recipes both vegetarian and non-veg on his portal. However, I don't find much of this website in Google search results. May be he cooks too much non-veg and I am a vegetarian.
4. Manjula's Kitchen
- www.manjulaskitchen.com - Another god website to start with. Lots of recipes given in an easy way. Best thing is that they are explained by a person just like you and me. So it's easy to follow and make recipes. Visit manjula's kitchen now and do share your experience.
- This website is totally professional. You will find a whole lot of non-veg and veg recipes to make. I don't visit this website much because it's not easy to follow such a professional website. Secondly, they sometimes use such ingredients that we don't have and we don't get easily. If you use this website for making your recipes, do tell us what do you feel about it.
These are my choices for Indian Recipes. These blogs are best. Explained each and everything in simple and easy way. Hope you will also like them very well.
Do you know any other website which is best than these? Do tell us by commenting. If it's worth, we will post it here.