Google is all set to launch it's newest operating system that you might not aware of. Google newest operating system is called "JellyBean". But a majority of Android using people are still learning and getting to know everything about Android 4.0 It is also known as Icecream sandwich.
As you explore features, we also decided to give you some tips on Android 4.0 so that you can easily pick it up. You must know these tricks. Make it to your essential list.
1. Taking Screenshot - There are 3 possible ways to capture a screen shot in the Android 4.0
- Press Volume down key and power button at same time to capture screenshots.
- Holding the power button and home button simultaneously.
- Third is to go to the power menu and taking the screenshot.
So, how many did you know?
|Android 4.0 Folders|
3. Android Beam - Android Beam is the technology in which two users can transfer the data, audio and video files , contacts and other things from one handset to another handset wirelessly.. You need to enter the settings, enable NFC and Android Beam. Then it will be activated. After activation , choose the data you need to send and tap both handsets together back to back. The phones will vibrate. Vibration is the confirmation.
|Android Beam 4.0|
4. Never Locked Out - You might forget about the pattern or PIN on your phone. Once you enter you password 5 times. Then you will be locked forever. Google send the verification as in gmail " Forgot the password" For this not to happen, you must enter your gmail id and password. Once you enter the phone will unlock itself.
5. Save the Battery by Keeping the Wi-fi on Sleep mode - You might not know that Bluetooth, GPS and wifi are the biggest eaters of the battery. So to save some battery , you need to select the settings for the wifi to remain in sleep. It will turn it off and will save you some battery on Android 4.0
|Save the Battery|
These are 5 tips that you must know in order to know you Android 4.0 smartphone better. Do you know any tips that you discovered in your phone?
If you did, let us know via comments...