How to remove fortiguard web filtering firewall from the computer? The fortiguard can not be removed until you are an administrator. However this firewall can be bypassed using certain proxies and methods. Beside fortiguard some other firewall services are also there which are very effective once installed on networks. Some of the firewalls found on networks are -
- Fortiguard web filter
- Websense web filter
- Norton Parental Control Firewall
- Mcafee web filter
- Cyber patrol
- Safe Eyes
In order to bypass fortiguard and other firewall services in your school and offices, you need to have small and portable software. Here is a small list of softwares that you can use to bypass your school firewall.
- HotSpot Shield
- Ultrasurf 9
- Puff the Magic Dragon
- Packetix VPN (Client version) - Very effective
- Open - VPN
While surfing the net I found this method and it works really great for opening Facebook. I don't know about the other websites. Here is what you have to do. Now if you have your own laptop then open the Facebook.com outside the school campus or open it on your home before going to school or office. Here are the steps:
- Open the facebook.com on your laptop using some device like mobile or data card.
- Don't log out from your account and don't close the browser.
- Hibernate the laptop.
- Now Go to School or office and open your laptop.
- Now you facebook homepage is already opened on your browser as you didn't log out the last time.
- Now you can surf the facebook.com and there will no effect of any web filter like fortiguard.
- Only thing don't log out. Once you do it your web filter will block it.
- Idea behind is that facebook saves cookies in the computer and that's what work. Once you come out of hibernate the session still continues without logging in again.